AUTO SYNC CONTENT MANAGEMENT
We will seamlessly incorporate your organization’s essential information, emergency alerts, news, sales, events and other data into the digital signs content. All streams of information will be connected to your CRM, EMS, Google Drive or another 3rd party software platform. When the information in your software updates so will the data, you're displaying on the sign.These feeds will update automatically on their own, allowing you to perform your day to day normal activities with displays dynamically working in the background. This self-managed solution automates the entire process of updating your digital signs content.
What are data feeds?
- A data feed is generated from a CRM, EMS or other 3rd Party Software system. If you currently use a CRM platform, we will create a feed and connect it directly to the signs content for automatic content updates. Platforms we can integrate with include:
- Sales Pro: event and conference schedules, class times, and scheduled directory listings.
- DELPHI: conference times, event streams, and other schedule listings.
- Micros Opera: event schedules and POS sale listing.
- 25Live / CollegeNet: academic schedules and programs, class times, e-calenders, campus communications.
- EMS: meeting and room schedules, event listing, and classroom schedules.
- Rave: alert emergency notifications stream.
- Google Calendar and Outlook: event schedules
- Razors Edge: donor listings and descriptions accept donations, and scheduled events.
- HTML: website feeds
- Active Directory: directory listings
What if I don’t use a CRM, EMS or 3rd Party Software?
- No problem. We will connect all content zones being displayed on the digital sign with Google Drive.
- Using Google you will be able to centrally manage, edit and update your entire digital communication network remotely from any computer, iPad, tablet, laptop or mobile phone with Internet connection.
What are content zones?
- Each content zone can be connected to Google Drive for easy content management.
- Examples of media zones include: digital directory, any image or video, media gallery, event schedules, public notifications, announcements, corporate news and communications, streaming tickers, weather and news updates, sales and promotions, welcome messages, memorial or donor wall listings with descriptions and other media or text based information.
How are the media galleries managed?
- Images, Product Brochures, Video Commercials, PowerPoint files, PDFs and other media files can be featured in the gallery.
- All digital media can be kept current using Google Drive or our web portal easy update solution
What type of real-time information feeds can be displayed?
- Feature live news, sports, weather, or emergency related notifications.
- Examples of feeds include ESPN, Yahoo, New York Times, Reuters, etc. The font and color of information feed can be custom adjusted to fit your brand requirements.
Can your system be integrated with Donor Recognition software?
- Yes, real-time multi-category donor listings can be displayed by simply connecting your donor software (Razors Edge, etc.) to our platform.
- To encourage donations you can choose to add a direct link to the Donate Now section of your website to the interface.
How does your system manage event listings?
- We can add any event stream by directly integrating your current Sales Pro, Delphi, Outlook, XML feed or any other calendar-based data feed.
- The event listing information will automatically be sent from the original data feed to the display or kiosk.
- No additional steps or manual updates will be needed.
What type of support is included?
Every solution purchased includes:
- Receive Dedicated Support Specialist with Direct Phone Number
- 24/7 Technical Support Answering Service
- Nationwide Support Phone Number & Email Address
- Live Specialists Available to Answer 9:00 am to 5:00 pm CST Monday-Friday
- Complete Set-Up Support & System Training
- 4 Phase Content Design Guarantee